Painting the interior of your home is a great way to make a dramatic difference in the appearance of your living space. Whether you decide to just paint a single room or you decide to repaint the entire interior of your home it’s important to choose a team of painters with experience and a good track record of customer happiness. You’ll be looking at your interior paint job for a long time so you probably want it done right the first time!
ProPainters is a full service painting contractor based out of Crandall, GA. With many years of experience in the painting industry you can feel confident that you’re hiring a team of proven professionals. We specialize in interior painting projects of all sizes. From repainting a couple of rooms in your home to repainting your entire interior including all of your trim, the team at ProPainters can transform your home interior with a beautiful and modern new color scheme.
Interior Painting Services
- Complete interior repaints
- Repainting walls & ceilings
- Painting interior trim and molding
- Interior wood staining (stairs, railings, cabinets, and more)
- Wall texturing (removal and replacement of wall textures)
- Drywall repair and finishing (water damage and hole patching)
- New construction project painting
With Every Interior Painting Project We Will:
- Provide you with an expert color consultation.
- Kill any mold or mildew on your walls or ceilings.
- Scrape and sand areas to be painted for a smooth surface.
- Remove any wallpaper or wall coverings if required.
- Protect and cover floors, molding, windows, furniture, and any other surfaces not to be painted.
- Remove and put back electrical sockets and switch plates, ceiling fan/lamp covers, thermostats and any wall or ceiling devices.
- Apply caulking where ever necessary for a nice clean finished job.
- Ensure that our work area is cleaner than when we found it.
We Provide The Following Surface Preparation On Every Project:
- Thorough cleaning of the surface to be painted.
- We will kill any mold or mildew that might be present.
- Scrape and sand any loose or flaking paint.
- We’ll repair any surface defects such as cracks, dents, or old nail holes.
- Surfaces will be primed prior to painting (if required)
We are extremely meticulous with our painting prep work so that you’re left with nothing but smooth freshly painted surfaces.
After we’re done painting and the new paint has properly dried we’ll finish off with a final cleanup of our work areas. We will also reinstall all of your trim, electrical receptacles, switches and any other wall or ceiling devices we may have had to remove. Our entire crew will take every precaution possible to ensure we keep your home spotless and we leave no trace of our presence other than your beautifully painted interior.
Interior Painting Color Consultations
We’ve been in the painting industry for many years and in that time we’ve watched various color trends come and go. We enjoy staying on-top of what the most popular current colors are and we offer all of our interior painting clients expert color consultations. We can take a look at your current interior, listen to your vision, and come up with a few different color choices that will look great in your home and make it a more modern and enjoyable space for you and your family.
Once we’re finished painting the interior of your home you’re going to have to live with your choice of colors for a long time so we want to make sure it’s modern, beautiful, inviting, and current with today’s painting trends.
We only use professional quality paints from trusted and proven companies such as Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore. We’ll be able to help you choose the best product for your particular needs and application.
Why Choose ProPainters To Paint Your Home Interior?
When you choose ProPainters to paint your home interior you’re partnering with a small team of professional painters with decades of combined painting experience. We have a solid track record of happy and satisfied customers, many of them calling on us again and again for their painting needs and also referring us to their friends and family. It’s through the quality of our work that our business continues to grow.
Our owner (Jonathan Trammell) is present on every project and takes great pride in the work that ProPainters completes in our customers homes. We care about your painting project and we want to make sure we do the best job we possibly can. We provide unbeatable value, we keep your home spotless, our pricing is fair, and the quality of our finished interior painting work is unmatched. You’ll be thrilled with the new look we’ll give your home interior!
If you’d like to schedule an estimate to paint your home interior then give us a call (706) 280-2532 or fill out our online contact form and we’ll get right back you.